Thursday, October 21, 2010

How can I become friends with this girl who is always sitting alone at lunch?

OK, I'm 14 and I was sitting at a table with my friends and next to me was this girl-who I noticed is always sitting by herself. (She's been at school for a week and 1/2 now maybe.) Everybody acts as if she is not even there. I want to make friends with her but I don't know how I should do it.



So how should I go about getting to know her? What should I say to her? I don't want to make her even uncomfortable than she already seems to be.How can I become friends with this girl who is always sitting alone at lunch?
All you really have to do is during lunch either ask her if she wants to sit with you and your friends, but like if your friends are mean then you can just ask if you can sit with her. There is a chance that she would say no, not a very good one though like if they don't want any friends, but just try and smile to her and she'll most likely let you sit with her and then just talk to her and ask her questions about her and stuff like that.

(And p.s. I like your name lol)How can I become friends with this girl who is always sitting alone at lunch?
ur jus like me jus go up 2 her an ask if she wants 2 sit with ya'll
I doubt she could feel any more uncomfortable than she is right now - being treated like thin air by a whole school.

Next time you see her sitting by herself, just go over, sit down next to her and say: ';Hi, my name is Whatever, what's yours?';
introduce yourself to her and take your food to her table.
Just go up to her and ask her if she'd like some company. Then introduce yourself and have a seat and start talking to her.
just go up to her be4 lunch and ask her to eat lunch with u
Just walk up to her and invite her to join you and your friends, or ask if you can join her. Then just ask her name, then tell her yours, what does she like to do for fun........Just think about how you would like to be approached if you were the new girl, then just go with that!
Be bubbly and open .Be yourself. Say hi can sit here my name is ---- and what is your name .What school do you come from,and then the rest is history.
It's hard to make friends when you are new at school. Sit down with her and ask her if she has a class you just hate. Or a class you especially like.
this happend to me too and now im really good friends with the girl. just start sitting at the same tableas her. ask to save a seat for her and maybe try to start a conver sation with her.
You might want to offer her part of your dessert, or ask who's homeroom she is in, or how does she like the new school. You might even say, I notice you haven't rounded up any lunch buddies yet, mind if I join you? It is really difficult to be new in school and I applaud you for taking some initiative and stepping up to make this girl more comfortable. You remind me of something I kept in my heart for a long time. Think of others first and you will soon forget your worries.
Just walk up to her in the cafeteria, smile, say hello and ask if she minds if you sit w/her. Then just start asking her ';get to know you questions'; like where she's from and stuff. Offer some general info on yourself as well so that she doesn't think your just trying to get the scoop on the new girl.

After talking w/her, why don't you ask her if she'd like to sit with you and your friends next time.

I'm sure she's just really shy. My daughter was the new girl in her school and she's about your age. It really made her feel good when somebody came up to her and struck up a friendship. It's pretty scarey and intimidating being the new kid at that age.



I think it's awesome that you want to open up a friendship with her!
ok try this. when she sits next to you agin, just look at her and say ';hey, whats your name?'; she will reply, and then once she give you her name, then give her yours. then ask if you wanna sit with the rest of you girls and introduce them to everyone and from there on guide her until she gets to know people.

i hope this helps- it worked for me cuz i did the exacly 6 times :)
What's wrong with going over to where she's sitting, ask if you can sit with her and as you're sitting down just say how's it going.



That should be enough to get the conversation going don't you think?



Making new friend is a great thing!
one day at lunch just go up to her table thats she's sitting at and sit down with her...talk to her..say hey hows it going....can i sit here.....(she might be shy but its ok..)then just start talking about school and whatever.....then say that you guys should hang out...tell her that she should hang out and sit with ur friends so she can get to know some people......just go with it......the worst thing that your ganna hear in your life is ';NO';....and believe me it doesnt hurt...lol....good luck...(and ur a great person)i would do the same.....good luck....
well im 14 too and a new gurl came to my school last month and she seemed really shy...well me and my friends at school are the ';popular kids';....well nobosy would talk to her and i saw her in the hall so i went up to her and started talking to her....just one on one and me and her got to know each other and then i invited her to hang out with me and my friends....well she did feel really weird but then after about 2 days she felt like she was one of us....she was a really kool person and she got a lot of friends....but just go up to her one on one and talk and find out some things that you 2 have in common and it will turn out great....i promise

No comments:

Post a Comment