Thursday, October 21, 2010

How to become friends with a girl I bullied?

I was bullying this little freshman girl, but she and her friends almost beat me up, and so now I don't want to bully her anymore, and I want to be cool with her now. How do I do this?How to become friends with a girl I bullied?
this should be in the friends section but i can help as i have been answering in that section a bit to this morning. well first off say sorry, the reason you bullied her was because there was nothing else to do (you mean freshman as in new girl?) and she just appeared weak at the time. say that you want to be friends, if she wants to too, if she says no say ok thats expected of you for the things i have done but if you ever wan anything you know where i am. or something like that, don't get all hyped up, if she don't say something nice, DO NOT react to it, be mature, say like if she says 'no i don't want to be friends because your a horrible person and i hate you' or something LOL. be mature and say 'ok thats expected of you, and i am truly sorry i would like us to be mates if you accept my question, i do not want to be rude about the situation but at least think my question of friendship over'



i hope i helped, if you EVER have anymore questions feel free to email me.How to become friends with a girl I bullied?
Another Troll.

Gee.
Try to kiss her.
Be nice to her? and stop bullying people, seriously.
i have no idea, its kinda hard to make friends when you pick on them once!
You could start with a tongue kiss
Bark like a dog then drink your own piss after drinking loads of tequila. It will work. Trust me.
Just go up to her and say you're sorry, and be nice to her from now on.
Arent you the girl that got you *** kicked by cheerleaders? Haha sounds like you deserved it.



BTW your a freaking loser for stepping down to a couple of god damn freshies.
So wait...do you not even like her?

If you don't even really like her, there is no point trying to be ';friends'; with her.



But if you do like her, and regret bullying her, I would express to her the reasons why you bullied her (probably because you were insecure) and tell her you apologize...and see how it goes.



It's be quite a humbling experience.
Yeah, maybe you shouldn't have bullied her in the first place *why would she want to be your friend after that?*. I'm sure she'll know that you only want to be her friend because her friends kicked your @ss.
well you cant become friends like nothing.. but you can be nicer to her....if anything..you can tell her briefly..that you are sorry for it. but the friendship that you never had..NO
Ask her forgiveness
well why did you bully her in the first place. Learn to have sympathy for people and seriously, why would you want to hurt someone emotionally? if I were her i would say ';screw you'; to you
So, you're back again with your stupid questions?

Stop picking on freshmans %26amp; you won't get ganged up on by 3 girls!!!
sex
BULLY. God. Just go apologize.
I remember you...

No comments:

Post a Comment