Thursday, October 21, 2010

How do guys and girls become friends in high school?

Just friends. A guy who is manly or whatever, and a girl who is girly. How can they become friends? What could they talk about? What could they do when they hang out?



I'm very girly and I only have girl friends. I would like to have guy friends but I don't click with any because I don't know how! Give me some tips please?How do guys and girls become friends in high school?
I would be friends with a girl I don't even know if she can talk about the most randomessness things with me and make me laugh.How do guys and girls become friends in high school?
Go up to guys and start a conversation
You just start talking to them in class via group work or seating arrangements. Then maybe you talk to that guy a lot, and hang out at lunch, then outside of school. So on and so forth. Just start up a conversation. Ask for help or comment on the subject you two have together, etc.
Well you should find out more about the person and ask him questions like if he plays any sports in school are is in any clubs, show him that you are interested in what him and his friends does as a group and maybe have your girls help out as well, but make sure you don't seem 2 desperate he might get the wrong message. As for hanging out, going out eating and watching movies is always a plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment