Thursday, October 28, 2010

How to become friends with girls?

ok so i am a freshman in school, and I have friends who are girls, but I want to know how to make friends with girls in other grades.How to become friends with girls?
Dress like them-sounds wacky but trust me it worksHow to become friends with girls?
Ok, I think you should try to go up to other girls and say,';Hi wats up!'; and try to converse.



Hope this helps!(:
Okay, here is how I got around school as a Frosh. exit any current class you are in, and tell the teacher, ';Hey, I'm gonna go out for a lil ****.'; Dude it works.



Go tell the girl you would like to invite her to a perty.



when she go to party, make sure you dont tell her you are actually giving her CHUKIE CHEESE ADDRESS. THEN you are good to go, my frand

No comments:

Post a Comment