Thursday, October 21, 2010

How should I become friends with this girl?

So there is this girl I see in the halls everyday and I want to get to know her, but I every time I try to talk to her I get scared and chicken out. I can't figure out an excuse to stop her and be able to have a conversation with her in the halls. Sometimes I feel like I don't have the guts to do it.



What should I do and how should I do it?How should I become friends with this girl?
hahaha.. approaching a girl is hard to do... approaching a girl who is walking somewhere is even more challenging... Id try to wait till shes sitting at the cafeteria, or library or something. then just ask her something like. where the art room is .. or the principals office ..or something cheesy like that just to break the ice



then introduce yourself.. reach out your hand. for a hand shake, ask her her name, and hopefully she shakes your hand too.. and doesnt leave you hanging.... then you can ask her some more personal things like what class she has next.. or something... then say.. well im off to (wherever it was you asked how to get to).. and see ya around



then next day you see her. say hey, how are you?.. can i walk you to your next class?.....



should work... unless shes a evil freak of course=)How should I become friends with this girl?
Bump into her by accident, and be like ';OH ESCUSE ME....whoa...i mustve been distracted by your beautiful eyes....or something like that lmao.....
i imed you. we can talk about it there.
try going up to her and asking ';hey, about that assignment, can you help me?';

:)
^^^ do what the first person said to do just be more serious insteada sounding sarcastic. if you really wanna pull her in stare into her eyes for like 5 seconds then say it.
Start with someting small like just smiling at her when you pass each other, maybe you could even throw in a ';Hi';. When she starts responding, and she will, that should give you the confidence to approach her because by then she'll want to know who you are, you can bet she'll be asking her friends. Do you know anyone who knows her? maybe they could introduce you. Good luck my friend soon you'll be asking yourself what was so difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment