Sunday, November 21, 2010

Alot of girl ';friends'; but no ';girlfriend';. What to do?

OK Here is my little history I am in my late 20s and somehow I have end up with a lot of female friends. I used to have a lot of male friends but somehow most my friends are female. It is confusing cause I am interested in some of them and not sure if they have the same feelings. Most of them know each other and they give me conflicting signals. One says the other is interested in me and the other says the other and so on. I don't know what to do I think becoming friends with girls is more hassle than help. I just hate gossiping with no results. I like to be their friends either way but love to get a new girlfriend so somebody point me to how I can sort things outAlot of girl ';friends'; but no ';girlfriend';. What to do?
If they are all just your friends then you need to let the one you like know you want to be more than friends. girls cant read minds. be subtle but persistent...little things, she should pick up pretty quick and if she feels the same you will be able to tell but if she doesnt then you will know and wont feel so awkaward if you have been subtle about it :)Alot of girl ';friends'; but no ';girlfriend';. What to do?
It is not advisable to find a real gf within your group of female friends as you might lose more than one friend if your relationship does not work out. Try to find one outside your social circle for your own good.
Get more guy friends, please. Guy friends help you out with this kind of stuff. The friends you have that are saying that one another like you? They're looking for something to gossip about and they're women so they misread A TON of things for love. Just get more guy friends. They'll know how to get women and they can help you out.
be sure having girl';friends'; is much better than a girlfriend!!!
so be a man when with the girls............dont try to keep them happy............keep and work to make your life comfortable......

believe me man ....... then life will change 360' and for good
I also had the same situation, because I'm a male nurse..I have found the solution in looking outside my friends..I suggest you to do the same..
If one tells you the other is interested and you're like ';Really? Awesome!'; then you ruin your chances with that one cause she's not special anymore. Duh.



So next time one tells you the other is interested, just say ';Well I'm not interested in her because 'blah blah blah''; Make something up about why you're not attracted to the other girl, but simultaneously act all coy like you really like the girl who's telling you the other one is interested. Many girls are catty and they'll buy into anything.



If the girl's a hater, try to figure out what she hates about the other girl and then sympathize with her and make fun of the other one behind her back. No better way to bond with a hater.



Also, many chicks are freaks and like to be mistreated. If the first tactic doesn't work, try treating them like crap - make appointments and don't show up, make fun of them, pick your nose and wipe it on them, borrow money and don't pay it back. Some chicks love that stuff.



Then after you f*ck one of them, don't be overly mean, but don't get all romantic either. You can stay and make her breakfast if you must, but don't stay too long. Women often complain about how a guy leaves too soon but they prefer if we outstayed our welcome? Didn't think so.



Also, what do you dress like and do you have good grooming habits? That could be the problem.
  • Changing bed sheets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment