Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How do I become friends with this girl?

I really want to get to know this chick better. She's cute, smart, and really nice. Thing is, we both get really shy around each other! I can be pretty social when I'm around other outgoing people, and she seems to be well-liked in her crowd...And I think she does like me, but we really only have fleeting ';How are you';s and compliments on clothes (or things we amire about the other), or short conversations followed by nervous smiles. I have her on Facebook but she doesn't seem to like to use the Internet a lot.



She is three years older than me. How can I initiate our friendship without being awkward?



(I miss the days where you could jump up to a person and say HI and they'd immediately become your Best Gurl Friend 4 Evr)How do I become friends with this girl?
i would just randomly ask her how shes doin and that yall should get together sometime, if she replys back and says yes then ask her if she wants to go shoppin? out to eat? or to the movies?

and thatll get yall on the right track :)How do I become friends with this girl?
Ask her to the movies or mall, since you like compliments on clothing. Open up to her maybe she will show her true personality too :)
At first I thought you liked-liked this girl. Sorry!

I think you should ask her what she did last weekend, then ask what she's doing this weekend, and just start a convo about what new movie you wanna see, and go chill!



I appear shy to others, idk how I know that, but I think I do! I usually open up to people rather them opening up to me. Maybe she's like that.



Good luck!!@#!@# (:

No comments:

Post a Comment