Friday, November 19, 2010

How do I get more guy friends?

I'm a girl in middle school and next year I will be in high school. I have ALL girl friends and no guy friends. I really want some though, starting next year or maybe even this year but I can be shy at times. How do I become friends with guys??? And maybe more attractive to guys so they feel they can come right up and talk to me?How do I get more guy friends?
Join various clubs in school.

When I was in H.S., there were dozens of clubs

to join. I didn't belong to any and never met many

people. Sometimes you meet people in your

classes but generally, classes aren't good places

for socializing. I looked through my year books and

saw a lot of clubs that I could have joined to meet

people.How do I get more guy friends?
Talk to more ';Guys';
Wear more revealing clothes and just laugh at their jokes. Were pretty simple creatures actually. Just show a bit more skin and be friendly and not a frigid b i t c....u know the rest. LOL!
Just socialize with them!
just go up to a guy and talk to him. guys like that. find somthing that he finds interesting and just roll with that. he will love that u r talking to him and he will like it more that you take interest in somthin he does too!
Ask yourself, why do I need guy friends? A girl doesn't need guy friends but if you want them you need to be very easy going and maybe take an interest in things that guys like.
I have a few guy friends. They are really fun to have! Sometimes even better than girls. You just have to laugh along with their jokes and be interested in what they have to say. This will make boys more comfortable around you. =)
You have to look and act like a slut. You don't necessarily have to do slutty things though. But get a guy's attention. It's really sad, but it works.
i can be one of them........lol

No comments:

Post a Comment