Friday, November 19, 2010

Hey girls plz help how can i become friends with girls in college help me i want to become friends with some?

so anyway im a guy and i want to know how can i become friends with girls in college im almost done with high school and at the beginning of my high school career i didnt talk to alot so i wasnt friends with alot of girls but now i have changed im much better looking and i talk more so i want to kno how can i become friends with girls in college should i join a club if so what are the name of some clubs i can join just give me all kinds of ideas of how to meet girls in college and become good friends with them give me everything u gotHey girls plz help how can i become friends with girls in college help me i want to become friends with some?
say that u Gay
  • getting yourex girlfriendback
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment