Friday, November 19, 2010

How do I become more than friends. ( Girls only) ( Boys too if they can help)?

I am a boy and I am funny. I am sexy too. But I always make jokes and thier funny but girls only see me as friends and they don't know aout seeing me as more than friends. How do I change that. I know how to help other people and not myself and I want to have a girl that sees me more as a frined. How can I flirt with girls. What do they like. Please help me I ahve 2 days!!!How do I become more than friends. ( Girls only) ( Boys too if they can help)?
be u...don't try to be fake or someone u aren't wear a real nice cologne and try to look extra nice...girls like a a guy thats real not a sleaz ballHow do I become more than friends. ( Girls only) ( Boys too if they can help)?
whats the point of putting girls only of your allowing boys to answer... god your stupid.
well u can be romantic.. show them u care.. uum let me think i like when guys are shy sometimes, smart, cute, handsome, play sports, (i am thinking about my crush lol) and umm just let them come 2 u. thats all i have. good luck!
just ask a girl u like to the movies or something and show her u can be more than friends.....!!!!!!
The best thing you can do is be yourself, thats how my husband got me, pay special attention to her, be respectful and honest. Good Luck!
First off, careful with flirting some females see that as sexual harassment. Second off, stop looking because like the seasons love will come and go. That is what a wise man said to me!

Good Luck!
You need to compliment her but not in a sleazy way. Try touching her (like around the shoulders, on the leg etc). Its all about body language. if that fails, just tell her how you feel. Women like it when men express thier feelings
just show them who you are and that's ok..
well first of all, don't be cocky. ';I'm sexy'; only works if you're desperately trying to hook up with someone over the internet %26amp; everyone knows that people who claim to be sexy online, really aren't.

anyways, don't just flirt with every female in sight, that will put them all off. get to know your friends better %26amp; find out which one you're really interested in. then start spending more time with her %26amp; get to know things about her. talk about her interests, not your own all the time.

just wait, things take time.
Find a girl you really like, who is single. Then, find out what she likes in a guy. You know what I mean, figure out what she looks for in a guy, or what her interest's are. Then try to be that. I'm not saying don't be yourself, I mean, try to find something in common with her. Be romantic. Make her smile, make her blush. Compliment her. Make her feel and know that you care and respect her. Then, see what happens. try to get close to her. Get in her personal life. Just Rock her World!
To become more then friends with this girl you need to let her know how you feel about her . Also a way to let a girl know how you feel about them is to give them flower. You can flirt with girls by smiling alot , try and hold her hand. Also call her up and be brave and ask her to go out to a movie, Also open the car door.
ok iv noticed i have this problem a little too but fear not! for i have overcome such problem. first, dont act to desprate like you really want your friends to like you. dont act much differently girls like guys who are funny and nice. dont be afraid of touching. not in a sexual way but as simple as just in responding to something they so for example starting off as simple as a high five or something if one of your friends have achieved something like did well on some sort of exam or other things progress from there if it seems natural. just make it seem kinda casual like your not much thinking about it and really you dont have to. also make sure they know your interested just dont over do it b/c that can really kill anyfriendship or anything else for that matter that you may already have. a girl will often see you as a friend before they will see you as dateable so these friendships you have have gotten you well on your way

No comments:

Post a Comment