Friday, November 19, 2010

How do I become friends with girls and have a relationship too?

am an 18 year old boy who has never had a girlfriend before and I got rejected a few months ago by a girl who I really liked. I feel lonely sometimes and I just want some really sweet girl who I can look after and give plenty of cuddles and affection too.



Anyway, I am a boy who gets on well with girls and can make them laugh but I have never really developed friendships with them,.Maybe because I am shy. The thing is because I don't hang around with girls that often I fall for girls really easily once I've talked to them 3 or 4 times. Therefore, I know I only fancy these girls because they are they only girls I know not because they have qualiities that make me want to date them.



So my questions are: How do I know for sure that I really like a girl and its not just lust?



Secondly: How do I turn just talking to girls into friendships?How do I become friends with girls and have a relationship too?
well at your current situation... never had a girlfriend and the fact that you are 18 it's probably lust.

If you want to know if you really like a girl think of the girl of your dreams and see if the girl matches at least some of your expectations.

and how to turn talking into friendship... well talking leads to friendships if you are diplomat enough and don't look stupid during a conversation.How do I become friends with girls and have a relationship too?
invite a bunch of friends (including girls) to the movies. go as a big group. go different places like this and hang out with them. once you get to know them, things will go easier. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment