Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How do I say sorry and become friends with the girl thrown away?

My relationship with my girlfriend is over. We went over two years and now its over.



She broke up with me, because she's suddenly run into her true love and thats it, its over. Her love for me just isn't the same anymore. She cyber cheated on me to boot and I had to investigate and ask until she came clean.



I fell in love with someone else too, but I stopped myself from cheating and I broke my heart to say goodbye so I could stay with my girlfriend. Ugh.



When I left this other woman I had stop all contact with her for my ex-girlfriend. But now I can talk to her again. This is where it gets tough, I don't want to hurt her by just coming back into her life if she doesn't want to see me and I don't want to just run to her because I'm suddenly single. I want to talk to her again and tell her I'm sorry. I'd like to talk to her and just spend some time together again. I don't want to jump back into dating right away and I don't know if she's found a guy. She deserves a great guy who loves her and treasures her, she does. She's a wonderful person.



How do I see her again, say sorry, explain that I like her, just be friends, get to know her, and avoid breaking her heart or hurting her in anyway? After the anguish I saw her go through I would hate myself if I hurt her again. Maybe I should just stay away forever and bury my feelings for her like I have all this time. What do you think?How do I say sorry and become friends with the girl thrown away?
Burying your feelings is not the way to go, If she liked you once before she will like you again. Being a girl she might reject you in the beginning since you did push her away before, but I think it shows that you are a good boyfriend and that you are loyal to the person your with, even if that person is not loyal to you.

I say try to talk to her again, apologize and let her know that you do care about her feelings. If you have to apologize 10 times then apologize 10 times. Girls feelings dont just dissapear into thin air. trust me.

Good luck :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment