Sunday, November 21, 2010

How can i become closer friends with this girl? 10 points?

I started to like a girl that introduced herself to me, and I felt she was thinking the same about me. we started to do a lot of things together and talk more frequent, she constantly asked to hangout with me, and gave me a lot of compliments, bought me a fish, sang me a song, told me she loves talking with me... I was convinced she liked me back. so a little bit later I told her how I felt about her and she says: your an amazing person but, I just see you as a friend.

she started to ignore me a lot after that but and just wasn't the same when we talked.



But now we are starting to talk again, as friends. but over the past weeks I have began to talk with her less and now I feel like she just needed some space.



I understand i cant change her feelings towards me, but she is just like me, only female inside. I really like her, and im fine with being just her friend. But i think she is feeling awkward when we talk. so how can i fix this and become really close friends with her?

Any advice?

ThanksHow can i become closer friends with this girl? 10 points?
I've been in this exactly same situation...I've gone through some very awkward times with this guy. But now I call him my brother. It's what we were meant to be. The best advice I can give you is talk about it. You become really close friends when you are willing to share anything with the other person, so just be really open with her. Tell her that you just want to be close friends. And listen to her when she talks back. I hope things work out for you :)How can i become closer friends with this girl? 10 points?
Girls are funny and it just takes time. Just keep space and distance and then it will be ok
tell her you like someone else, but not in a really obvious way, she'll feel more at ease
The relationship was already growing since you guys were hanging out more frequently, so there was no need for you to tell her how you feel about her. Returning some of those compliments would have been sufficient for her. Stick with being her regular friend, you might have to give her a little space for a while. She is feeling uncomfortable because your feelings towards her have more tensity than the feelings she has towards you. Just give her a call like once a week and only talk to her face to face whenever it is necessary. By giving her a little space for a while she might start to wonder how comes you are not talking to her so often. She might believe that you are now seeing her as a regular friend, which is the most comfortable level she can talk to you at. She might even realize that she is not under pressure to have the same feelings you have towards her. Just take it slow with her. However these things take time so just be patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment