Sunday, November 21, 2010

How can i become friend with a girl that i dont know?

As the school started i met many new people.I am 16 and she is 17 and she doesnt even know me.I see her every day at school but i dont know how to get close to her.what can i do to make her notice me.I dont know how to aproach her.Please give some advices and some tips. I dont feel confortable with my self.I am fat u see.My weight is 1.79m and my weight 94k.Please help me.



5 minutes ago - 7 day(s) left to answer.How can i become friend with a girl that i dont know?
Start walking toward her and as you get close, trip and fall right in front of her. After you climb back to your feet look at her and say, ';I am sorry...I've never fallen for a girl before';.



Good luck.How can i become friend with a girl that i dont know?
Your best bet just go up and talk to her. Complament her.
This is the Video Game section. If you by chance want to know how to get past the 4th world in Mario 3, I can help you with that. So unless you got a game question, your not getting a decent answer.
Just go talk to her. And put your questions in the right category.
First, what would make you comfortable with yourself? As long as you are not thinking of changing your personality for another person the changes you make to become comfortable with yourself are important. Second, if you feel comfortable do something nice for this girl - a flower, help with books - you will then be noticed. Third, join a club you %26amp; she both like - then you will get to know her. Once you know her you may not want to be noticed by her or you may find she likes you too. Good Luck.
Take the red rose and walk up to her. Tilt the analogue stick clockwise and press square, square, circle, triangle. This unlocks the kiss me cheat. You can use it as many times as you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment