Friday, November 19, 2010

How can I become friends with girls?

I'm an 18 year old boy who has never had a girlfriend and I haven't got many friends who are girls. I've been shy in the past but since I've started university I've talked to a lot of girls. I've had really good conversations with some of these girls but most of them I don't get the chance to talk to again and I don't end up becoming friends.



So my questions are, how do I become friends with girls after talking to her for the first time? What are some good ways to meet girls when I'm not in to partying?



Thank youHow can I become friends with girls?
You will need to talk to the girl again within like a week or two after meeting her for the first time. And keep talking, but not too much each time. Eventually, you will build a friendship and maybe a relationship. A good way to meet girls is to talk to girls at church or at school when you have the same class together, lunch, or talk to girls in dorms (if you are in college).How can I become friends with girls?
be funny and sweet and ask for their number so you can keep contact with them.
The next time you have a good conversation with a girl, ask for her number or email..



You have to make the next move, or end up regretting it...
wen shes about to leave like to class or sumtin say wait can i have ur number to talk sumtime, dats if u wanna give it to me..
ur in a great spot cuz ur in school.just join as mant clubs,groups,etc that have a lot of girls in them.then invite a few of them as a group thing(wink wink)to eat ,drinks etc.the bonding to freindship has begun
Ok, what you need to do is talk to a girl you want to be friends with and get to know her better. Ask her to study with you or ask for her number. Kinda of flirt with her and make her have a good time with you so she wants to see you again. Complement her outfit or her smile. Say things like you have really pretty eyes or your smile is beautiful. You know like I said make her want to want you more. Never ask for a girls email if you first meet her because email is not a good impression. She will think you are a geek.
Just be polite, nice, sweet and you should have many girls come up to you and talk to you. You just have to be kind and not act like a jerk like some guys. If they don't come up to you, you go up to them just talk to them about school, or whatever you know about, but not the weather because that gets you no where form where you started. Just be yourself and you should meet some nice girls.
Ok dude it isn't hard! I've got like a million friends that are girls! All you do is.....

1. Small talk alittle.

2. The go to the compliments

3. Then if she is alittle intrested and you see signs then get her number.

4. Then meet again soon plan it out as a date.

5. Then get alittle flirty.

6. Then if she is ok with that then do it some more and ask her out as gf!

That is all u need to know!!!!!
just be ur self dude and be nice and kind to them

No comments:

Post a Comment