Friday, November 19, 2010

Girl friend become bisexual?

One of my good girl friends told me today that she's cheating on her boyfriend with another girl. How am I supposed to react to that? I sleep over at her house sometimes!! What if some day that girl she likes becomes me? I don't know if I should still be friends with her anymore. I know it's really shallow to think like that, but I don't want things weirded out. She told me her boyfriend knows about it and he said 'I don't care, there are so many things I can do to you that she can't' and when I asked her how she felt about the whole thing, she said she felt loved and a 'somebody' for once. How should I react, and what should I tell my friend?Girl friend become bisexual?
There are a few ways people react to this sort of thing.



Firstly, the 'omg what if she creeps on me' reaction, which you're having. It's not uncommon to have this reaction, but if you were concerned about being friends with someone who is attracted to your gender, you have to stop being friends with straight members of the opposite sex too. There's nothing to worry about here, just keep on being her friend (and if she comes on to you, treat her the same way you would a male friend you weren't attracted to who tried it).



Secondly (and a lot of other commentors have reacted this way) is to be worried about the cheating. It sounds like she's being open with her boyfriend about what's going on (and probably her girlfriend too, I'd guess), so I can't see the problem. It's only cheating if you're breaking the rules, and there's nothing wrong with having more than one intimate relationship if everyone involved is aware and okay with it.



People who get involved in more complicated relationship structures like this aren't doing anything wrong (as long as they're honest with their partners), but they do tend to cop lots of ill-will from those around them who somehow feel it's 'wrong'. Stay her friend, support her and encourage her to be responsible and honest, but if you feel the need, remind her that you're straight and not interested. She may be offended though; bisexuals aren't attracted to EVERYONE, they're just OPEN to being attracted to both genders. Chances are she's not interested in that type of relationship with you anyway.Girl friend become bisexual?
If you were really her friend you wouldn't care that she likes girls.



However, you should be concerned about her cheating; that's not fair for her boyfriend.



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
No one becomes bisexual. No one becomes homosexual. No one becomes heterosexual. We are born the way we are (sexual identity).
Ask her if she knows the Bible says it's a sin. Be careful. She might end up dragging you into that lifestyle. Then where would you be?
its totally normal to be bi, my best friend told me she liked me and I wasnt fussed, I just told her I dont swing that way and shed have to move on (in a nice way) and she was cool with that, dont discriminate your friend just cus shes bi, but do tell her off for cheating., regardless of what sex shes cheating with, its wrong.
**** that who cares if shes Bi its ezer for you to get guys that way plus you cant become Gay your born that way. however tell her to tell her boyfriend hel get an instant *****
1. She was born that way, just as you were born straight.



2. Be worried about her cheating. That's not cool. Tell her if she really likes this other girl, she should form a relationship with her and break up with her boyfriend.



3. If she likes you, then politely tell her you don't share those feelings for her, but you love her as a good friend. But don't do that until she ever tells you she likes you. Just because she likes girls doesn't mean she's attracted to all girls. No offense.



4. If you are her real friend, you should love her no matter what. She's no different than how she was before. Just accept her and move on.
you really shouldnt care

its her life, not yours



if she gets turned on by you, then you should take that as a compliment



but let her know that you dont feel that way about her, and she'll back off (remember, girls are better at guys when it comes to that lol)



so just dont worry about it and stay being her friend
Sexuality and gender are fluid. Men and women are made up of feminine and masculine qualities. Studies have show that most people are bisexual and very few are totally straight or totally gay. It is totally normal for your friend to find someone of the same gender attractive. People sexuality can also change throughout life. There is a guide called the Kinsey Scale is was done years ago. You may find it useful. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinsey_scale

No comments:

Post a Comment