Sunday, November 21, 2010

Become Closer With My Girl Friends?

i have many girl friends. i mean. 4-5 of them are close and i talk to them a lot but atleast 2 i dont even talk to, but we hang out and stuff. (adequatenses?) but even with my dude friends...i SOMETIMES feel as if i'm soo isolated. (i'm barely in their classes) but i mean, with the girls if i'm with them i honestly don't know wat to say..(but i end up talking about something wit them and making them laugh) but sincei 'm like this is think they don't want to talk to me...so HOW CAN I FIX THIS PROBLEM...like i wanna make it that they want to talk to me.Become Closer With My Girl Friends?
why don't you initiate the conversation. like when you guys are hanging out play some music you like and say oh man i love this band i so want to see them in concert. then ask them what they thing, now you have carried on the convo. point is you have to try.



now if you have done that and they still just like to hang out. well.... these girls just might be hang out buddies only. this is what i mean. i have i have 3 close friends and my girlfriend. none of them are alike. if i want to have awesome convos i can rely on pearl. if i want to go to the club then either michelle or shannon are really fun to be with. if i'm with them i know i'll have a good time. if i need advice i go to shannon coz she's mature and has experience life.



my point is. some friends are good to be with for maybe a few things that you want to do for that day. while other friends are good to hang out with when i want to do other stuff that i couldn't do with my other friends.



so, maybe you have to find a friend who really like to talk a lot. lol you know what i mean?



good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment