Sunday, November 21, 2010

How to become better friends with this girl....?

So I'm a freshman in high school. I sit next to this girl in math who went to my middle school, but we never talked until this year. We're in the same MathScienceTech program, and we've just been talking and laughing during class to make it go by faster. She's nice, funny, smart, and pretty cute--pretty much the whole package in my opinion. I guess I'm okay looking...probably better than average.....



So. How can I become better friends with her? I mean besides just talking in class a lot...she's my friend on facebook. i dont see her very much outside of that class, and my school has around 1900 people.



*not: she's not really girly-girlish, but she mainly hangs around girls. but she still talks to guys, just not nearly as much.



thanks!How to become better friends with this girl....?
try inviting her to the movies or just hanging out out of school time were you guys can get to know each other better

No comments:

Post a Comment