Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How can I become friends with this girl?

Let me tell you a bit about myself and her:

We are both 14 freshmen in high school.

I just want to be her friend, but I am shy and I think she is too, I don't see her talkng to people that much. During a certain class I have friends who sit next to her, so i come by her a lot, but I never say anything to her. What should I do? I just would like her to be my friend, but I am a very quiet person. I only have close friends I stick with since Im at a new high school.How can I become friends with this girl?
Just greet her with a smile. And when you have some free time, try to talk to her about some things... like her hobbies and interests. Show her that you really wanna be friends. This will encourage her to talk to you more. :)How can I become friends with this girl?
just talk to her. find something you share in common and talk about it. smile. be friendly and approachable. she wont bite ! :)
just casually ask her a question.

like ';did you understand that lesson?';



or if you ever see her outside of class, you can

joke about your teacher or how hard that class is.
You want to introduce yourself without scaring her if she is shy. Just wait until she is distracted with something and introduce yourself! But don't say it too loud or you WILL scare her. Stay yourself, and stay comfortable or it will turn into a disaster.

If this works you can e-mail me. Just click on my avatar.



Hope all ends well!



-beetle2trr



-So what if I am a gurl?

No comments:

Post a Comment