Friday, November 19, 2010

How do I become friends with this girl?

I really want to get to know this chick better. She's cute, smart, and really nice. Thing is, we both get really shy around each other! I can be pretty social when I'm around other outgoing people, and she seems to be well-liked in her crowd...And I think she does like me, but we really only have fleeting ';How are you';s and compliments on clothes (or things we amire about the other), or short conversations followed by nervous smiles. I have her on Facebook but she doesn't seem to like to use the Internet a lot.



She is three years older than me. How can I initiate our friendship without being awkward?



(I miss the days where you could jump up to a person and say HI and they'd immediately become your Best Gurl Friend 4 Evr)How do I become friends with this girl?
Age shouldn't discourage you. If you have a class together, just go up to her and start a random convo about music or shopping. Since you guys like each others clothes, you can go shopping together! That's one thing you have in common. Ask her about her favorite music or her family. Basic stuff. My bestie and I became friends over our love for chocolate ice cream! Simple. Good luck to you.Happy holidays.How do I become friends with this girl?
Slowly transition your conversations into more than just mindless chatter. Mention some one in your family and ask if she has a brother and sister or something. Be interested, but don't be obsessive. If you weren't meant to be friends, you weren't meant to be friends.
Just try being yourself! thats the only thing you can really do. But once you get to no her i bet ull be bffs!
IT SOUNDS YOU LIKE HER AND SHE LIKE YOU.... YOU SHOULD ASK HER OUT SOME TIME....
Your pic looks like you are a boy. You sound like a boy. I am only 12 but I think you are like stalking her. Geez...
are you gay?
Get her number and text her a little bit. If she responds then proceed

on to friendship... if she doesnt text back after you text her dont be a

text stalker... it gets creepy. If textings not your most fav opt then

try to talk to her while shes alone and away from her friends. Its fact

that if you share something a little more personal with someone else

(aka open up) They will do the same back. Its just human nature. Yes,

some people are a little more closed natured than other, like me, and

its not going to be easy to get them in... but just be casual and dont be

a stalker. =) In time you will become friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment