Sunday, November 21, 2010

How does one become ';just friends'; with a girl?

In my opinion ';I just see you as a friend'; is code for ';I am unnatracted to you and could never myself with you as a romantic partner';. What I was wondering is how a guy ends up in this zone ( I know the answer - not making a move, being wussy etc -I just want opinions) I want alll opinions, those from PUA's, non-PUA's, young, old etc! More specifically (for those that want to answer), can a guy become just friends with a girl without him displaying typicaly behavior that would make him in the friend zone. In other words, are there any ';limiting factors'; that shove a guy in the friend zone no matter what his personality is (he can be extremely confident and rich yet gets in the friend zone) - the female being in a relationship doesnt count.How does one become ';just friends'; with a girl?
First of all, watch the move: Just Friends!!! Trust me, it will help you!

You should just hang out with your ';girl'; friend. If she is into the same kinda music you are, why not go to a concert together? Trust me, girls are hurt even when you say you just want to be friends but since they are hanging out with you, that gives them more potential to be ';more spontaneous'; to other guys. Girls like to have guys as friends so they could see how guys react in certain situations.How does one become ';just friends'; with a girl?
yea a guy can be just friends with a girl.. i have my best guy friend and we've been best friends for 5yrs (we are both 15)



i would never date him.. he's just my friend.
Sometimes the attraction just isn't there. It could be anything from her thinking you don't share enough in common, to her not liking your sense of humor, to her simply not being attracted to you. There are certain things that are just deal breakers with most girls. Maybe you two aren't in the same place in life, and she knows that in the long run things won't work out so why bother? There isn't really one specific thing, it's just that sometimes ';it's'; there and sometimes, ';it's'; not.

No comments:

Post a Comment