Friday, November 19, 2010

Why can't I become friends with girls?

For some reason it seems everytime I get to know a girl, I start liking her that way, more than a friend, but before I know it or can do anything, I'm kind of stuck in the friend zone. Sometimes I am attracted to almost every girl I TALK with, what can I do to just be friends with them?



How do I avoid wanting them ';that'; way? I want more friends that are girls who I can just talk to about whatever and even get some ';inside'; information on other girls, what they want, etc.



Thanks.Why can't I become friends with girls?
Dude used to be this way, and that why ended up not having girls as friends, just talking to girls during class room hrs



damn, i trying to get out of this situation



why don't u pass da gaurd in the friends zone.



and escape to fantasyland



iam stuck in ur boat



Dude because u don't ask them out thats why they put u in the friend zone. girls like to be approached by men, ur are not doing it, and u have to confront her about whether if she likes to hang out or goo outWhy can't I become friends with girls?
I used to be this way. It usually only happens with guys who are very inexperienced with women, so it's natural because your instincts make you believe she likes you because she's talking to you since your obviously not normally talking to women.



If you have a g/f and talk to other girls they just become your friends, and you (normally) don't have feelings for them. Well the same principle should apply even when your single. You have to remember that not every girl in your class would make a good g/f for you. One thing you can do is when you meet a girl, analyze her and think about who she is and why you don't want to date her. I'm not saying don't put yourself on the market, but just because you talk to a girl doesn't mean she's 'your fit'.



The places I go with friends puts me in situations to talk to a lot of women, and believe me I don't like them that way, and never will, because of the things they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment