Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How To Become Friends With Girlssss! Pleasee Help me(:?

Okayy im a freshman in high school, And i want to be able to make friends with alot of girls instead of them not liking me or me just not talking to them. I have ALOT more guy friends than girl friends, the reason for that is because i honestly think girls just have drama and thats all they ever spend their time on! And guys are just chill and so much better to hang with. I dont wanna look like a slut/hoe or anything. And some girls always give me dirty looks and ';hate me'; or call me a slut because of it, when ive done nothing to them! But i really want to start talking/becoming friends with girls at my school. Any Advice on how to make them like me and want to be friends? Cause i really want to have girl friends but also guy friends. If that makes sense. haha(:How To Become Friends With Girlssss! Pleasee Help me(:?
You're right, high school girls are pretty much all drama and bitchiness.

Just hang around with your guy friends, who cares what other girls think of you?How To Become Friends With Girlssss! Pleasee Help me(:?
I compliment people on their shirts or stuff. Then they say ';Oh thanks! Whats your name?';

And so on. :)

Lol Im the opposite. I have more girl friends then guy friends. Gotta work on them guy friends. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment