Sunday, November 21, 2010

How can i get a girl to become my friend?

Okej, so i have quite a lot of girls as friends, and have no problem talking to them, but that's mainly because i'm in at least one of each of their classes. (i'm in grade 11). But there's this one specific girl that i want to become friends with that is in none of my classes, and she also has more friends than me. I'm nervous to approach her in the halls, because of her popularity level, plus i dont want to look like an idiot and randomly talk to her. I've never talked to her before, and i don't think she even knows my name. She's real nice though around her friends, but can anyone just tell me what i should do in this situation?How can i get a girl to become my friend?
easy... all you have to do is force interaction...but do it subtly. Find your way behind her at the lunch line...or ';accidentally'; bump into her on the way to class. or use your friends that are girls to your benefit. Discuss it with them...be sincere...and see if they can help, make sure they aren't blunt about it...all that will do is make it seem like your interested. when i was in hs i would put myself out there to be friends with everyone, i made a fool of myself and if people were turned off by my antics then i didnt need them as a friend. I was quite popular.



remember a friend will accept you for who you are...anyone else isn't worth the trouble.How can i get a girl to become my friend?
All you have to do is talk to them.

answer my question please?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Agb1WkKpjnLbEo2Qo383t3bsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20100205145112AAu9KUC
Slap her.
ask her how much money she want to be your friend

No comments:

Post a Comment