Sunday, November 21, 2010

Why do I feel so weird when I become super good friends with a girl?

I've never had a girlfriend before, but I plan on having one soon. The thing is, whenever I become good friends with a girl, and sort of have romantic thoughts and dreams of her, I feel pretty yucky. I'm not gay, I'm pretty sure of that, so I know that's not it. For example, there's a girl in my class, let's call her Jibbles (Although Jibbles is a very unattractive name). When I first saw her, I thought she was insanely beautiful. I never saw a girl like her, so naturally, I wanted to know her. I talk to her, and the first few days, conversations are just like ';Hey, how are you doing today?';. But after the first week, we really begin to know eachother. I know Jibble's favorite music, favorite sports, etc. One day, I would go home, wondering how I really felt about her. I don't know if I really love her or if she's just a friend to me. I go to bed later that day, and I think of sleeping with her, talking to her, and other 'stuff' with her. Then I get a dream on a completely random day of her falling in love with me, doing it with me, stuff like that. And I'm like, ';All right, I'm down with this';. So the next day, I walk up to her, and I have this feeling in the pit of my stomach. I can't make eye contact with her, and I'm afraid to talk to her. So I get this feeling alot, so I sort of stay away from her. But when I see her talking to other guys, I'm like, ';Ohhh no, she's mine';. So what is this strange feeling I have? Am I just being a selfish jerk, or am I feeling love or something? I know this was long, and I really appreciate the fact that you tok the time to help me. Cheers.Why do I feel so weird when I become super good friends with a girl?
One word man...LOVE!

No doubt about it. i think what you really need to know, is weather or not to ask her out. You guys are clearly friends, so that's good, all relationships work out better if your friends first. BUT will asking her out make you possibly loose her as a friend if she doesn't want to date you? Maybe. Only you know her well enough to decide that.



Personally i say, ';whats life with out a few chances'; ask her out and pray she will say ';yes';...and remember, confidants is key!

Stay positive and be yourself, if she says ';no'; its not the end of the world, ';Jibbles'; just obviously wasn't the girl for you.



Good Luck dude.

Hope everything goes the way you want it to.Why do I feel so weird when I become super good friends with a girl?
it sounds to me like u REALLY like her. thats why u get that feeling in your stomach and u get jealous. its normal when u really like someone. its what u do about it that matters.
LOL jibbles.. anyways You like her alot.. So ask her out then in like a year do it.. Simple
dude it sounds like u like her alot so what u do is go up 2 her and give her a hug and just tell her that she is very pretty and trust me it will get easier from vtheir on in

No comments:

Post a Comment