Friday, November 19, 2010

If your girl friend wanted to become a stripper how would you feel?

If your girl friend and you went to a strip club and she enjoyed it so much she wanted to give it a try would you let her?...What if she was about to graduate college and just loved the excitement of dancing and was confident with her body she wouldn't mind people watching her get naughty?If your girl friend wanted to become a stripper how would you feel?
I would really not be okay with that.



When you are in a relationship, you are both offering a kind of exclusivity. This applies to several things, but most importantly, it applies to sexual things.

I do not want my girlfriend engaging in sexual acts with other people. Stripping is one of those. That is the bottom line. If it's truly about the thrill of dancing, dance for your man in the bedroom. Make it something special.



It'd be about the equivalent of your boyfriend wanting to get BJs from other girls. ';It's exciting and I'm comfortable with myself.'; Both have about the same emotional attachment, and both would really upset their significant other.



Now, I love my girlfriend, and if she desperately wanted to just 'give it a try' I would begrudgingly let her, but if it persisted I would not be able to put up with it. It's just something I'm not okay with.If your girl friend wanted to become a stripper how would you feel?
i would feel good about having a girl friend who looked good enough to be a stripper. but i wouldn't like the idea of her showing her body to other men just for money - it just seems a little degrading to me
well as long as she only strips it all good plus she can practice on me first lol hen i would better
As long as I'm the only one getting the full deal it wouldn't bother me.
i dont like strippers!

No comments:

Post a Comment