Friday, November 19, 2010

Some tips to become friends with girls?

Right, so im not a very confident guy anyway, im only comfortable around existing friends who i know quite well. Also i'm nervous to go out and meet people outside school. I go to an all boys school so i dont have any female friends whatsoever. I think that i need to improve my confidence and get out to meet some girls. I'm not looking for a girlfriend or anything yet, i'd just like to be relaxed and comfortable talking to girls. Please don't suggest joining a club or anything, i'd like to meet girls by hanging out with my friend. Could you give me some tips on being more comfortable meeting with my friend outside school, and how to become more confident and make friends with some girls.



Thanks :)Some tips to become friends with girls?
don't be shy i used to be just like that until I actually tried talking to a female and i was nervous to death but not because i was infatuated by her but because it was my first time interacting with one.Nevertheless my first friend was female.When you talk to females talk casually and try not to get overexcited.Its based n your personality how the conversation goes.If you think your funny crack a joke once or twice.Also don't Point out their mistakes females hate that.Or in technical terms say hello and begin the conversation with something funny and then get into it.Don't try to change the subject at at all until they tell you something else.Go with the Flow. Hope i helped :DSome tips to become friends with girls?
take up ballet.
Well unlike you all my friends are all girls what i do is i please them and follow them and make jokes, girls just like friends who be themself.
well Tom...first thing to remember is to always be yourself. That way, when someone meets you, if they do not accept you for you...then chances are, they will not be a loyal friend. I know what you mean about being nervous, I was you when I was young, I was scared to talk to anyone for fear of them not liking me. Then this older woman told me that if I am me that is all that I need, because no one can take that trait from me. So, I used my shyness as an advantage to show my humorous side. Not only did it help to make male friends that liked having me around, but it also attracted females that still made me nervous...but they remembered me. Just be Tom, that is all you need.
there's no such thing as a general rule of how to become friends with girls. Girls just like guys, have diverse personalities and you should treat every single one of them accordingly. However there are some ways that get you closer to most girls. First off you have to start by showing that fatherly figure. Just as the Electra complex dictates, most girls fall for a fatherly figure, a stable man who's caring, gentle, and more mature than they are; they love to feel that they are in the center of attention and that they are protected. Second off you should always smile or laugh as a girl is speaking or telling what seems to be a joke, no matter how silly you think it is. Third, you should lend your full attention to them when they are talking, minimize your words and just listen to them. If a moment of silence breaks in just throw a question or two to keep the conversation going, a lot of girls love to talk about themselves, and a lot of them hate silence as well. Try staring into their eyes from time to time, that will provoke a sort of shyness in them which is positive for your cause but don't overdo it or it will be just plain rudeness. Never push a girl beyond her limit, give them all the time they need to open up to you; IE if your friend is shy don't just go crazy on her, be calm and try to pull things out of her bit by bit while helping her gain self-confidence. The overwhelming majority of my friends are females, and i grew up with two sisters and a mother but i really can't say that i know females well, all i can say is that I've learned to live with them, and you will if you keep trying, experience is way more important than some advice you read on the internet.
See, first of all u need to release your so called negative part!!!

just relax and think of some positive thing i mean be optimistic in your life, everything gonna come automatically in your way.

You need to change your attitude(your way of thinking), and remember its all about laws of attraction, the thing which you don't want will not leave you at any point of time in your future, so think of those think which you want in your life, and leave your tension aside, remember the thing which you think is send to the universe and will you will get the response on the same.





Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment