Friday, November 19, 2010

I'm a shy teenage boy, how do I get a girl?

I am an 18 year old boy who is shy around girls but I am a smart, very like-able person who is friendly and average looking.



I don't have any girl friends but I am liked by all the girls I know as I'm good person so my question is how do I talk to girls to become friends with them?



I am attracted to shy girls the most, do they like shy boys?

Will a girl be impressed if she is approached by a boy who is obviously shy and nervous but has the courage to talk to her specifically?

I'm a shy teenage boy, how do I get a girl?
aw lol i need a guy like you actually. As a shy girl, i know that if a shy guy approaches me it must have taken him a lot of guts so i would already be impressed. Since your a good person, girls would probably love to date you especially since your gonna be going off to college and then starting a career soon and girls are over that whole bad boy craze in high school. So, i would just go for it and practice what you are going to say in front of a mirror so you seem more confident and sure of yourself. If its shy girls you want you should probably start off with just a random convo tho.



Good Luck :]I'm a shy teenage boy, how do I get a girl?
yes they will because they know how hard it is for them to be outgoing you have to be more outgoing if you want anygirl im not saying you have to join all these clubs or sports or something like that but if you see a girl you like you cvant be afraid to go talk to her
I would be impressed =]

I'm kinda a little shy, but I sometimes like the shy guys too...and sometimes I like the guys who are really outgoing, and loud and whatnot.

But I think shy guys are cute =)
self immolation. it really gets the ladies attention! (remember to have a fire extinguisher on hand)
Suppose make a move before its too late and say hi to them. Or get some of your friends to introduce you to some girls.
I'm good at maths and Physics but this question is way too hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment