Sunday, November 21, 2010

How can i become better friends with a girl, without making her think I like her?

Ok so I'm friends with a girl, but we are not exactly close friends. I want to try and become closer friends with her. It seems like we are only friends intermitiatly, like we'll talk once or twice every few weeks.



After that I might text her and she doesn't always reply. I feel like whenever I try and become closer friends with her, she rejects me?



For example, I had a party a few weeks ago, and she was telling me I should come drink at her new flat then next day. She left her scarf at my place that night, and the next day I texted her and told her I was going to vist her and return it. She said she wasn't home, and I asked her when she would be and she didn't reply. I saw her the next day, and she was like ' I should come get that scarf', but she hasn't and I haven't heard from her.



I'm confusedHow can i become better friends with a girl, without making her think I like her?
shes playing hard to get i guess. ask her to hang out at the movies or something , you know , something funHow can i become better friends with a girl, without making her think I like her?
Actually I am the confused one...

Are you trying to pursue a relationship with her or just want to be a buddy? Obviously, you care about her enough that it bothers you that she does not text you back. If she wants her scarf back, she will find time to get it back. I wouldn't waste your time penciling time in to return it.
You can't. Why do want to be a close friend with this girl? that is silly. The only way you can be closer in that sense is simply talking to her in real life, but it is important not to expect anything from her at all. avoid eye contact. the most ou can be is lunch time buddies, for example.
do you want to go after her or not? if you just want to be good friends then just keep doing what you're doing...if you want to approach/etc. her...then you should take initiative and find out what exactly IS going on here...sounds like she is either too busy...already taken...doesn't like you...or she's into but really shy...
Maybe she has a lot of friends and is a social butterfly and is busy and doesn't see you two as close. Keep trying to invite her places. Maybe over a meal or BBQ she can't escape so easily. Get her to open up and talk about more serious stuff.
You know what if i were you id stay cool about it. dont show your to eager. honest if shes interested she will make an excuse to come to get her scarf if she doesnt then shes not interested and you have your dignity in tact
She thinks that you're trying to get to know her better to ask her out..
dude. she's so not into you. move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment