Friday, November 19, 2010

How to fix an awkward situation with one of my friends(girl)?

My friend and I have just became friends this past year and we were good friends. We went to go c a movie this one time and it was great we both had a good time and i definetly liked her. Further on down the week we were texting and then she asked if i liked her. Of course i like her but i was afraid to say it so i said i felt awkward about it. Since then we havent talked as much and i WANT to talk to her instead of having weird glances towards eachother. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!How to fix an awkward situation with one of my friends(girl)?
Just walk up to her and tell that your friends! You'll never be friends with her again if you dont. - she'll think you don't like her.How to fix an awkward situation with one of my friends(girl)?
Umm, the one thing you didn't do... tell her you like her! If you tell her you were nervous about telling her she will probably ask why... tell her something good, like she's really pretty and you were intimidated or something, but be truthful when you're doing it.



Good luck, hope I helped!
Tell her the truth. If she asked you that, she probably likes you. I know that when a girl asks a guy if he likes her, she likes him.. Trust me, I've done it a million times. So just tell her, something might work out(:
be upfront with her.tell her how you feel. the truth is always the best answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment