Sunday, November 21, 2010

Girl wants to become friends before dating me?

we both like each other and are bi but don't talk all that much. We usually communicate through someone that we're good friends with especially lately when we found out we both liked each other. One time we were texting each other and she told me she wants us to become friends b4 going out or anything and that she needs to know me better. I respect that and understand and stuff but I don't know how long it will be until we can go out and I'm afraid that b4 we're able to go out she'll fall for someone else or we end up not dating. I wanna go out with her sooo bad. I know this isn't much of a question but does anyone have any advice for me? Like how long Im gonna have to wait or anything like that. Help me please. This is sort of confusing for me. Girl wants to become friends before dating me?
If you want it to last, i definately suggest being friends first. Just like get to know each other, hang out just the two of you, not really a date tho cuz that can put too much pressure on it if you dont know each other too well. Flirty friends. Keep acting like you like her and stuff. You probably wont have to wait too long. Depends on how fast you can get her to like you enough to want to date. Maybe two weeks, maybe up to a month. If it goes on for much more than like a month and a half, ask her out. If she still doesnt want to, then move on.Girl wants to become friends before dating me?
i know where u coming from bro. i'm bi myself and am aming for a girl i like that's a close friend. before going out she said she has to get over a guy who dumped her a week ago. she didnt waste anytime in asking me to go out with her. but, she needed to get to know me better. im doing anything she says. do the same and you'll succeed. good luck bro.

No comments:

Post a Comment