Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I get a girl to like me? How do I keep her interested?

I'm really good at becoming friends with girls, but I'm really bad at taking that next step and getting on that more than friend level. How do I let her know I'm interested without being a creep?How do I get a girl to like me? How do I keep her interested?
ask her, and if she says no then she doesnt deserve you or just get her in your bed?How do I get a girl to like me? How do I keep her interested?
sweeeet talk her shell like that!!
haaa, i knows a lot quick sum: break friendship by not returing calls %26amp; then she'll wonder whats happening %26amp; from there, lol man this stuff is so easy%26gt;%26gt;%26gt; confidence !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! %26amp; go in there like a alpha male as if she needs you %26amp; not the other way around

No comments:

Post a Comment