Friday, November 19, 2010

How do I become friends with more girls?

I'm an 18 year old boy who has never had a girlfriend and I haven't got many friends who are girls. I've been shy in the past but since I've started university I've talked to a lot of girls. I've had really good conversations with some of these girls but most of them I don't get the chance to talk to again and I don't end up becoming friends.



So my questions are, how do I become friends with girls after talking to her for the first time? What are some good ways to meet girls when I'm not in to partying?



ThanksHow do I become friends with more girls?
Maybe if you guys have had a good conversation and you would like talking to her again ask her for her number. If she is interested she will most likely give it to you. Maybe join a couple of clubs or volunteer?How do I become friends with more girls?
well you have to be nice to them like say nice stuff like. i like your hair or clothes or something else. an tell some jokes!
if you guys have a connection maybe ask for her number or dinner. also, ask her to hang out sometimee, or to chill with a couple friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment