Friday, November 19, 2010

I don't know how to become friends with my bff again! HELP!!?

so my best friend B nd my other best friend R were dating (both girls). and i didn't know how to handle the situation and i was already having a really bad day! so i told like my favorite teacher that they were dating. she swore she wasn't gonna tell anyone, but this blabber mouth heard us talking. and she told B i told someone. and i told B what happened and she isn't talking to me. she said we can never be friends again. plus i wasn't gonna lie to her anyway. so please give me some advice for how we can become friends again. oh and this was her first girl friend.I don't know how to become friends with my bff again! HELP!!?
Well you should talk to her again and tell her that you thought she deserved to know the truth and that you were still taking it in and it takes some time to absorb the information. There was no one else you could talk to and so you confided in her. You werent like going around gossiping or anything. if shes a true friend she'l forgive you.I don't know how to become friends with my bff again! HELP!!?
well if u guys r bff u guys will end up together tell her ur sorry start a conversation tell her u and her r bf and shouldn't fight tell her u miss her and could never replace her if u tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment