Friday, November 19, 2010

How do I become friends again, with a girl I had a crush on?

Ok, there was this girl I met at my little sisters b day ( older than my sis ) and I kind of flirted with her and eventually became friends. But she is still in Jr. High and I just started High School. And I wanted to become more than friends, so I wrote her a song drew her a portrait ( Better than Napoleon Dynamite ) then I was going to ask her out. But one of my friends tells me she liked some other little 8 th grader! And I tried to flirt with her and talk to her, but she never replies to my texts or posts on facebook. Which is the only way we can talk until she starts High school. And I say stuff like '; Hey Allie, that sounded scary, at least you're ok.'; And I don't know if my friend told her I wanted to ask her out. And I think I mite have went to far, and she probably got offended. So how do I start over by becoming friends again?How do I become friends again, with a girl I had a crush on?
just go up to ger and start of with a ';hey!';

(:How do I become friends again, with a girl I had a crush on?
just go with him then try to make a good impression to him then ask if there was available time then try to invite him to make a dinner or something to start your friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment