Friday, November 19, 2010

How can i become friends with girls if i'm so shy? (see my details)?

I am a freshman in high school, and i am shy. It takes a while for me to really open up. Believe me i tried. I started hanging with this group of girls the beginning of the school year, but we gradually stopped. I still sit with those girls but i started to become closer with a group of girls that i want to start hanging out with. My best friend wants to switch with me but we are afraid that the girls at our lunch table will get mad. One of them is extrememly dramatic. So that is my first question, What do i say when they see i have switched.

And my next question is how do i get the girls who i want to hang out with to become my friends? What should i say? Should i tell them i want to sit with them? Please help!How can i become friends with girls if i'm so shy? (see my details)?
i think you should be friends with all of them. you can never have too many friends.



if you wanna switch then just do. who cares, its your life and you can be friends with who you want. just tell them that i am sitting over there for lunch today. or don't say anything and just go sit w/ them.



if you have any girls at the other table that you want to sit at in a class, start talking to her in class then eventually move your way into her circle of friends. start small and move your way up. or you can do something crazy or funny to grab their attention and make them want to hang out with you instead of the other way around. the crazy thing is up to you tho, use your imagination!!How can i become friends with girls if i'm so shy? (see my details)?
do what you want, and bring your friend with you, dont be dragged down by these other drama ppl. just say you dont want to be dedicated to a single table
If you don't wanna sit where you are, then move, let the other girl be dramatic. It'll show everyone that you're independant, and that you can make decisions for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment