Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do i become best friends with this girl?

I used to be really good friends with this girl, ( I still sorta am). She used to come home with me every day, and spend the nite with me a lot, or me spend the night with her most times. She has another best friend now, and i have a new best friend to. She is girly, and I am tomboy. I want to become best friends with her again before school starts back. She has a phone, but she doesnt like to text that much. Her new best friend spends the night with her all the time now, like I used to. How do I become best friends with her again?How do i become best friends with this girl?
If you wanna be bffs with her again... then tell her. dont change just because shes not a tomboy but you are. be your self no matter what. just talk to her... maybe she even wants to be friends with you again but you dont know it. hope i helped!How do i become best friends with this girl?
Just try talking to her. Call her. Don't be shy. She is just another human being. be yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment