Friday, November 19, 2010

How do I become friends with girls? I'm lonely?

I haven't got a single friend who is a girl. I also got rejected by the girl I fancy yesterday. I finish school soon and probably won't get to talk to any girls until I start university in nearly 4 months time.



I think I'm quite a likeable person. I'm friendly, generally very happy and I've got plenty of friends who are boys. I also think I'm decent looking and no one ever has a bad thing to say about me but my life has no female involvement in it.



I'm not too bad talking to girls when I get the chance but the way my life is I just don't get to hang around with them and I'm not that confident around them. In school, all my lessons and my form class is dominated with boys and my main group of friends don't exactly hang around with girls either.



I'm just desperate for a girlfriend because I know once I'm with a girl, I will just treat her like a princess and she will mean the world to me. I just can't make friends with them.



So what can I do?How do I become friends with girls? I'm lonely?
Join sport clubs, or groups with girls.

If you're planning to start work before you go to uni, look for girls there ;)

There are alot of cute girls at uni too :)

Good luck and hope I helped.How do I become friends with girls? I'm lonely?
Why not go out more and practice those social skills around females?



See what happens.
I used to be in your exact position, believe me.



You become friends with a girl just like you would become friends with a guy. It isnt hard, although, you can get a bit nervous.



Girls, theyre humans (most of them) too. They are like yourself. What do you look for in a person when you meet them?

What do you like to hear?



First impressions count for a lot. Play it cool. Dont act like someone who isnt you.



Okay, I might be giving the advice that everyone else is giving, but hey, its good advice. I now have lots of good friends who are girls, infact, my best friend is a girl. We clicked, and yeah, things work awesomely.



Well, anyway, good luck with everything, you sound like a good guy, things should work out for ya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment