Friday, November 19, 2010

How do I become friends with girls at university?

I'm an 18 year old boy who started university a few months ago. I've really been hoping to meet a girl I like but it hasn't really happened.



I can be shy around girls but I've made a real effort to sit by girls in lectures and talk to them. Most of my conversations have gone very well with these girls and I've made quite a few laugh. The problem is I haven't been able to develop a friendship with them. Due to the lectures being so big its very difficult to sit by the same girl again.



I know if I talk to a girl really well then I could ask her for her number or something but I don't feel right doing this as it seems like I;m pushing for a date when all I want is a chance to make some female friends.

I go to university in my home town so can't meet any girls where I live and I don't enjoy parties and things like that unless I'm with a group of friends.



So what can I do?How do I become friends with girls at university?
I'm a girl with the same problem, I hate lecture halls. Go ahead and ask for her number though, it's probably what she wants. Or, what usually gets me is that they ask me to do a study session before a test, totally innocent, but gets you out of the classroom.

Parties suck, don't meet girls there, I've never met a happy couple that said they met and fell in love at a party.

You could also join some clubs, but I hope it isn't just for scopin out the ladies.How do I become friends with girls at university?
be smart, and mature
if you must resort to the study partner technique. and go from there. its kinda creepy but you gotta do what u gotta do man.
Go to pubs where everyone hangs out, house parties.
As a girl myself it's hard because i tried to be friends with a girl and she bascially snubbed me and it's not nice and there are so much stuck up girls in university so i say go for girls to be mates with who are down to earth, having a laugh and enjoy their time with people like they are people person..
jst ask her for her phone number

No comments:

Post a Comment