Sunday, November 21, 2010

I really want some friends who are GUYS, but don't know how to become friends, seriously.?

I don't have any guy friends but want to, but I don't know how to become friends with guys, and I really truly don't think just smile and say hi work too well. It seems like everyone other than a selective few such as me have guy and girl friends. Since I already know everyone at my school it seems hard to just all of the sudden become interested in being friends with them. I don't want to be more than friends



Ok Im going to tell you Im 14, school, church and spending the night with (girl) friends is basically my social life. I can't drive and my parents are strict on parties. I know I sound seriously odd, because most people have loaded social calendars.I really want some friends who are GUYS, but don't know how to become friends, seriously.?
Well. Dont think its ';odd'; because I kinda know what youre talking about. Seriously, just treat them like you would other friends and dont think you have to be macho manly manly man in front of them because if youre worrying about something like ';they might think this blah blah blah'; you dont have to worry because people respect other people for being who they are and not for putting forward a front. Dont think youre the only one! Its not like its really super hard just really say hi (name here) what you been up to? Just like youd normally say hi. Because hello doesnt mean ';i think youre hott'; Hello means...well...hello. If they think youre wanting to be ';more than friends'; than they just have problems if you just say hey. So yeah. Just try to be yourself and dont make yourself nervous or anything! I hope I helped a lil. And dont get the impression that I think youre stupid or anything! Cause I dont !I really want some friends who are GUYS, but don't know how to become friends, seriously.?
It will come naturally...trust.
Be yourself. Dont be afraid to talk to people. I have lots of guy friends and I dont even know how it happens...Good luck!!
play some sportz with them
That's a really difficult question to answer. You might want to speak with your guidance counselor about your feelings.
you just gotta build up your self- esteem try talkink to one guy u know since u were small and then he will present u to his friends and you will get more
Just talk to them. Start conversation.



I talk to the guys near my locker, the guys I sit next to in class, and the guys I've been friends with since middle school.

Oh and i talk with the guys in my clubs and organizations.



Seriously if you just talk to them casually, friendship will form without you even realizing it. It's just natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment