Sunday, November 21, 2010

I really want to become friends with these girls..?

Theres a group of girls in my class and I want to join their group... one girl usually says hi to me and they just seem happy, and fun. How do i fit in with them and how do i get them to see i wanna be their friends?I really want to become friends with these girls..?
I guess you're just gonna have to be yourself. That's basically how you make friends, right? If they seem fun and simply the kind of friends you would be friends with, just be nice to them and they will eventually realize that you want to be their friend. I mean, they most likely like you as one of the girls said hi to you. Don't immediately jump in and be like ';Hey I'm in your group now. I'll be your best friend!'; They'll just be like ';What?'; So just gradually become friends with them. You know, just say hi everytime you see them, compliment them eg. I like your shoes, if anyone of them needs help on homework or something try to help them or if anyone needs lunch money you could let them borrow some. Just little things that could make them think you're cool and want to be friends with you. By then they might ask you to come sit with them at lunch or invite you to hang out with them. This is what I do and it works!



I hope that made sense and good luck! I hope I helped!I really want to become friends with these girls..?
well if they are smart you can pretend like you need help, or just talk to them, if you do a group project try as hard as you can to get in their group, just be like hey, you guys look smart and i have no idea what im doing lol. even if they arent smart just do it!
Look cute

Always be honest

Start talking to them

Be nice

NEVER BE SLUTTY

If they need help or something help them
Approach them and start a conversation.if there is a empty chair ask if anyone sitting there and if you can join them .you will either get a yes or no.Either way you tryed.

No comments:

Post a Comment