Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Can a girl friend become a girlfriend?

Recently I started having a crush on this girl but I haven't told anyone about it yet b/c Its a weird situation for me. I've been friends with this girl for about a year and we aren't extremely close but we have hung out with other friends before. We've never actually hung out as just me and her before. She did say she doesn't like anyone atm so I know that she doesn't currently have a crush on me. Is it possible to turn our friendship into a relationship without ruining the friendship we already have? How can this be done??Can a girl friend become a girlfriend?
sure it is so possible! people can't control their feelings

it's not a bad thing is it?

you got to tell her eventually and if she doesn't like you back and you see no reason to start a relationship then move on.Can a girl friend become a girlfriend?
well yeah if you cut the space between ';l'; and ';f';
yaa ask her out on a date first to see how things go, if its good then u can ask her out but b4 u do make sure u get to know her and it'll be fine
Well it could end up like my relationship. My boyfriend liked me since the day we met and I had not feelings for him at all (honestly I found him kinda annoying) but he asked me out anyways even though I declined we still remained friends eventually he asked me out again and I decided to give him a chance and we haven't been separated ever since it's been nearly 2 years now since it's happened and we're still happy together. My advice is just take a chance before you lose the girl to another guy.
Yes...........by tellin her what you feel..........
Yes, if she finds out you like her you can't be a weirdo stalker if you get a no. I know calling once a day dossn't seem like weirdo stalker, but for some reason they seem to think so.



I just recently been having feelings for a girl I have known for around 10 years. Talk about weird. I have no clue what to do, but if something good turns out, let me know so I can try the same approtch.



You say she is a girl friend right now. Which means you can stand to be around her, and she can stand to be around you. In my oppenion thats what love is, two people that wouldn't rather be around anyone else. Make her your best friend, and I think everything will turn out okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment