Sunday, November 21, 2010

Teens. How do i become friends with the popular girls at school?

Hey people. Im looking forward to making new friends. i want to be known and popular. i want to have a bunch of friends who i can hang out and have fun with. how do i become friends with the popular girls at school? where do i start? how do i make a conversation with any of them when i'm not even friends with them? any tips on becoming friends with them. i really need and want to become friends with them. help me outTeens. How do i become friends with the popular girls at school?
dont talk **** about anyone ever and wear a tube topTeens. How do i become friends with the popular girls at school?
this will happen by the time!! Take it easy! You cant plan the TOMORROW!


Just be your real;self and make lots of friends, Friend will lead you to another friend and the new friend to someone else...and then you will get a gf too!!!


You are just excited cuz your young age
The popular girls youre on about are the stuck up sluts who tbh, no one likes.
Okay, I will give you the advice I was given for this situation.





';They're all people just like you. You are not superior nor inferior, so just suck it up, you're beautiful, and just talk to them.';





Also; the more people you know, the more YOU'RE known. So keep talking to people. Wear colorful, different outfits that you think are cute. Don't give a damn about anyone else.





The rest is luck.





Have fun, I believe in ya (:
popular high school girls are always really slutty so find some guys to sleep with, wear a ton of makeup, buy jeans that cost you an arm and a leg because they're covered in holes and worn out and only buy clothes brands that start with an A or H (american eagle, hollister, ambercrombie, etc.) once you do make friends, make sure to always have something nasty to say about them so you can gossip about them to others as soon as they leave the room, don't forget to attend any parties that involve booze, and make sure you have a texting phone and use it all the time during school, regardless of school policy about phones.
If you're not friends with many of them, it's going to be a tough job, but it'll happen. Yes, you just have to be yourself. That's the number 1 key. But let me explain something to you: Popular girls have their own little cliques, and there are different types of popular out there; there are 'goths', preps, plain jane's, athletics, nerds, and the over achievers. What is your true self? Which category do you fit in with? What category would make you the most happy? What category would make you feel good about yourself and not weird and in the wrong place? You don't want to feel intimidated, do you? You want to be happy, don't you? Good luck.
to start a conversation: give them a compliment such as: ';i love your shoes! where did you get them?'; then start talking about something related to that, but make sure the topic is interesting. popular girls LOVE to be complimented. to be known and popular, make sure u look ur best. i know ppl say looks dont matter, but they're a big part of giving good 1st impressions. u also need to be tell funny, witty jokes and (when needed) give quick funny comebacks.
Don't EVER suck up to anyone No matter how Popular they might be at school because that's Not what Friendship's are based on, hanging out with the ';Popular'; girls might seem really cool and make you feel like you belong, but if your sucking up to them and hanging out with them just because of their cool status then that sadly will make you as fake as them!


If you really want to make friends then be yourself, don't be something or somebody your not, if not into boys and makeup and wearing the latest designer shoes then your not going to fit in with this particular group of people.


You need to find people who you have some common ground with, who like the same kind of things that you do, don't hang out with people that you have nothing in common with.


I didn't hang out with the popular kids at school simply because I couldn't stand them, i hung out with people who I could interact with and I could be myself and didn't have to worry about the clothes that I wore and these people are still my friends to this very day.
to be honest, that's the worst thing to do. Become friends with the popular people.


I remember I was popular, and to be honest, when we all left school. I have not kept with one single person from there who didn't go to my school now. And I saw on Facebook they all hanging around with themselves (i even thought they were my best friends) and none of them ever invited me and it wasn't as if my number changed.





Tbh, I think you feel pretty lonely being popular, you never really have a friend you can confide in. But, I think what you want is a good bunch of friends, so if I was you that's what I'd head to look for.
Let me tell you something about 'popular girls'


They are stuck-up, bitchy and fake. All they will ever care about is themselves and boys.


I have so many in my school, they are just as described, don't try and fit in with them because you'll regret it.


Get real friends, not people that are 'known', they usually end up with no friends in the end.


Why would you want to be 'known' anyway? Everyone will know all of your business.


You don't need to be friends with them at all, you just want to. Trust me, don't get involved with girls like that.


Have seen the film 'Mean Girls'? watch it and see what they're like.


Please use this advice, they are not worth it, find decent friends! x
suck up to anyone No matter how un popular they might be at school, hanging out with the ';Popular'; girls is really cool and makes you feel like you belong, but if your sucking thing,make sure its not their boyfriends!


If you really want to make friends then be yourself,or be something or somebody your not, get into boys and let them get into you!


You need to find people who you have some common ground with, who like the same kind of things that you do, try drugs and group sex


I hung out with the popular kids at school simply because I couldn't stand them, i hung out with people who I could interact with because they would lend me money and these people are still looking for me to this very day.

No comments:

Post a Comment