Sunday, November 21, 2010

How can i talk to guys more easily and become friends with them?

ok. well lately ive been feeling really insecure because all the guys in the class ignore me. Im pretty sure it has to do with looks and personality. Im soo CONFUSED! In our class all the guys talk to the loud, girls that seem so sure of themselves and fun. eevn the ugly ones they seem to like as freinds. and im going crazy because i remember i sued to be friends with all these guys and now they just dony talk to me anymore! I'm a 13 yr, old girl in grade 8, and im really confused about how to act around guys. They seem to expect soo much. I mean looks, personality, perfect grades its too much to handle! I dont even know who i am...? how am i supposed to act mmyself around others? I feel so akward self consciouse, and UGLY. I mean i have tonnes of girl friends, but the only way i can actully get out a few sentences with a guy is if one of my girl friends is there and they start the convo. Also, all of the grownups , some complete strangers compliment me on my hair, or how pretty i look. But i really dont believe any of these comments because all the guys seem to think im disgusting. Like today, im like hiii to one of the guys and then there likee ewwww and they ran away. and then all of these girls in grade seven always compliment me there like ur soo pretty.I feel like im a hideous freak now becuuz of all the guys in our class. And this past year or so ive become really quite, i used to be louder, not so self consciouse, and not afraid to speak my mind. Now, im afraid when i walk into the classroom, ppl are already judging me on everything, my hair the way i talk %26amp;%26amp; walk. I think this is partly becuuz my x-friends always judged me and made fun of me calling me stupid and stuff, but i really wish i could just let loose, and be friends with a guy again! I mean is this normal? not being able to talk to guys, but b4 all the guys were like mii friends? HELPP!!!!!!How can i talk to guys more easily and become friends with them?
who cares that dey are not talkin to u. judt be ur self. make da good grdes and keep ur self lookin clean and fresh. donr worry bout dem. If dey dont wanna talk to u den Screw dem!!



Dnt make dat small issue da center of ur life.

And dnt call ur self ugly. I bet ur prettier den everyone in ur class.

Just do u an dont worry bout dat. Those loud girls may be talk to dem but trust me... does guy dont have not even a lil respect 4 does girls.

Keep ur respect. Be u. Love life. LIVE!! HAVE FUN!!! U ARE BEAUTIFUL!! BELIEVE IT!!How can i talk to guys more easily and become friends with them?
okay first;.... CHILLL OUTTT, you have to relax

you have to act yourself a dont be insecure!

If your confident about yourself and not care a lot about what other people think about you then you will have more friends.

Be loud and proud!
You just have to be yourself, i know your young but i'm sure you have opinions, thoughts, music you love, possibly artistic abilities and so forth. Embrace those kinds of things about you... I was once in your situation, everyone gets nervous about talking to the same sex, exspecially when you don't know how to relate. I think you just need to find the right guy to talk too, 8th grade boys are immature. By the way i don't think those friends of yours are very good friends if there telling you you're stupid!!
  • kids myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment