Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How do I become friends with girls? I'm nice but shy?

I am an eighteen year old boy who has not had a girlfriend and only one of my friends is a girl. I've always been shy around girls and have never been able to show off the real me. I recently got rejected by a girl who I asked out too. When I am friendly with people I can be quite talkative, funny and a lot of fun to be around I believe.



I've never had any problems in getting people to like me but I have never been able to talk to girls well enough to become friends with them.



I am a smart, decent looking guy but I am just shy around girls. So does anyone have any tips for me on how to talk to girls please? I know that I am an interesting person really, I am just not good at showing it until I'm comfortable with people.

How do I become friends with girls? I'm nice but shy?
A girl that you're interested in, go up to her and compliment her on something! Though you're shy, you have to force yourself to confront girls. Relax and act like you know what you're doing, if you do that- you won't be as nervous! its great!

No comments:

Post a Comment