Sunday, November 21, 2010

I really like this girl but we're only friends. Girls help me?

Ok, well I've known this girl for 2 years. The first year I knew her we didn't really talk. But the 2nd year, we had about 5 classes together and we really got to become good friends. We're going to different high schools now. And I want her to know that I really like her. But I don't know how she feels about me.. I had the perfect chance to tell her how I feel today.. You see, me and her were texting.. And she nd her mom have a close relationship.. So I told her she reminds me of the girl from gilmore girls.. She told me to call her.I did, and she wanted to know how she reminded me of the girl from gilmore girls... I said she was smart and had a close relationship with her mom. I wasn't thinking about what I said.. and didn't really pay too much attention to it.. And I changed the subject. I could of said so much more! I felt like such a dumbass and I felt like slapping myself for being so blind. Also, she wrote in my yearbook and here's what she wrote: Luis.. !Leaves!(Insider btw) hello:) it's been fun cereal buddy! I'll miss you next year! You're hilarious! Hope I see you over the summer too* Oh! And u better get a phone and txt me!!! (I'm not gonna say her #)... I'll ttyl love you xoxo %26lt;3 Mackenzie =) haha (I think your crazy)



And that's it. Just tell me if you think I should just man up and tell her straight up I like her, and ask her if she likes me back? Or should I tell her some other way? I'm SO CONFUSED! Help me ladies. :)I really like this girl but we're only friends. Girls help me?
well she sort of seems like she likes you..if you want to try to get with her then do so but if something goes wrong you could be risking your friendship...but hey it could go back to normal eventuallyI really like this girl but we're only friends. Girls help me?
Yes!!! Tell her straight up that you like her alot. And ask if she feels the same, and for her to be honest. You can take it if she doesn't like you, so only say she does if she truly does. Girls like it if a guy tells her IN PERSON, BY THEM, NOT SOMEONE ELSE, that they like them. And tell her, she's beautiful, not hot. That's always a plus. Hope I helped! Repost some details and i'll check on how it went. Good luck!
Listen,

She will be flattered.

She is a human being.

Not some beautiful princess from....wherever.

She's as normal as you, and whatever you say, I'm sure she'll take it to heart and just man up and do it!

I bet she'll be flattered and just say, ';Mackenzie, I like you.';

鈾ope I could help you鈾?br>
PEnElOpE jOnEs
that is really sweet.



okay u should deffinitley tell her. but, dont do it by text/phone. meet up somewhere like she suggested, and be like i've got something to tell u....



OR



write her a letter. crazy as it may sound, but a lot of girls like romantic things like that.



if she is a gem, like u say, then make sure u keep it (her) safe...



hope this helped, and let me know how things work out! :)



MizzFabPink

x



p.s. if it does not work out, make sure u make the EFFORT to remain friends. dont let her slip thru ur fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment